Social Media Channel Use Policy
Effective Date: 19 October 2021
We welcome comments on our GHLF social media channels. When you post to any of these channels, we ask that you:
- protect your personal privacy by not including personal information of either yourself or of others (for example, names, email addresses, private addresses or phone numbers)
- not make defamatory or libellous comments
- be polite — don’t be insulting, abusive, provocative, hateful, obscene, offensive or threatening
- not post material that infringes the intellectual property rights of others
- not promote commercial interests or make overtly party political comments
- not make unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals or organisations
- not incite hatred on the basis of any personal characteristic, including:
- marital or domestic status
- not make comments irrelevant to the topic being discussed.
How we manage and moderate content
We want everyone’s experience on our social media channels to be positive. We reserve the right to block or delete posts and users if they are not complying with the Use policy.
Our GHLF social media channels are external sites and have their own binding terms and conditions. Make sure you’re familiar with the policies of the various channels when you use them.